ABIM Sarawak's blog  

Posted by zizane62 in


I would like to response to one of the reader's comment to my previous posting.

As mentioned in my blog, any comment, criticize and opinion publish in my blog is not representing ABIM Sarawak's official stand or announcement unless it is stated so.

For the readers information, ABIM Sarawak is in progress of establishing its own blog in order to convey ABIM's opinions and activities regarding the progression of dakwah in Sarawak and to get the Sarawakians get to know ABIM better.

For the time being, any announcements from ABIM Sarawak will be publish through my blog. As ABIM Sarawak's blog is ready for activation, I will let the readers informed.


Wan Azizan b. Hj Wan Zainal Abidin
State Secretary
ABIM Sarawak
2008-09

This entry was posted on 22 July 2008 at 3:09 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment